- The Sigma SI range of status indicators provide detailed status information for Sigma XT extinguishant release control equipment.
- All models provide high brightness, LED indication of Manual Only, Automatic and Manual, Hold operated, Disabled, Imminent and Released conditions. Models are also available with zonal fire indicators and a common fault indicator.
- For systems where local control of the Automatic/Manual mode and or a Manual extinguishant release control are required, units are available with these controls fitted.
- All models have monitored inputs for the remote connection of Automatic/ Manual mode and Hold switches.
- All units contain a large, LED display which shows a countdown of the time remaining until the extinguishant is released in seconds.
Sigma Si Weatherproof Extinguishant system status indicators.
Sigma XT Ancillary PCB. Adds additional I/O to the Sigma XT panel.
Click to open 700Kb PDF file:
Ancillary PCB Data Sheet
Sigma Si Weatherproof Manual